ImFusion is a growing company located in Munich, conducting research, development and consulting in advanced medical image computing technologies and computer vision. Our customers include small and large medical device companies as well as academic research labs. We wish to expand our team with talented and motivated people to help us develop our advanced algorithms and push our framework even more to medical products.WHAT WE OFFER
- Utilize your technical skills to contribute to creative and exciting projects to improve patients’ lives
- See your work integrated in actual medical products used during surgeries
- Be part of a young, dynamic and highly skilled team where you can both have an impact and continue to learn
- Collaborate with renowned customers around the world
- Stay connected with the academic community, write scientific papers and attend conferences
- Earn a competitive salary based on your experience
As Senior software engineer at ImFusion you will work on customer projects, further develop our state of the art visual computing software framework and conduct applied research in various fields of medical image analysis and computer vision, including machine learning, image segmentation, image registration, 3D reconstruction, and many more.
WHAT YOU BRING
- MSc in Computer Science
- Excellent programming skills in C++
- Experience in parallel computing e.g. OpenGL/OpenCL
- Knowledge on the Qt framework would be beneficial
- Experience in software design patterns, unit testing and software quality processes
- Proficiency in English
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.