ImFusion is a company founded in 2012 offering consulting, research and development in advanced medical image computing technologies and computer vision. We work on a wide variety of technologies in close collaboration with our customers that range from start-ups to multinational companies. We are also developing our own software framework that allows us (and our customers as well as other research labs) to conduct efficient R&D and push the state-of-the-art forward in a number of applications.
As the company is growing, we are looking to expand our team and are always interested in meeting talented and motivated people. Here is what we can offer:
- Be part of a young, dynamic and highly skilled team
- Get the opportunity to conduct research on exciting cutting-edge topics
- See your projects integrated in actual products
- Have a real impact on our company's projects and development
- Stay connected with the academic community
- Work in a nice and flexible environment where you can continue to learn
- Earn a competitive compensation based on your profile
The candidate will work with our cutting-edge visual computing software framework to both implement customer projects and conduct research in medical image analysis. We therefore offer a very exciting platform for close-to-product research in medical imaging.
- PhD in a relevant field, e.g. Computer Science, Machine Learning, Applied Mathematics
- Ability to conduct research independently
- Strong programming skills, especially in C++
- Experience in medical imaging
- Proficiency in English